David Crow, L.Ac.
Recorded January–April 2016
Receive practical, time-tested methods to harness the innate healing powers of plants and herbs — to increase your vitality, foster optimal wellness and advance your spiritual growth
in the new year.
Discover the best of Ayurveda, Chinese medicine, and herbalism — to support your health, vitality and well-being.
Deepen your relationship with the plant world to access new realms of knowledge, elevate your consciousness and manifest your life purpose.
In the modern West, we’ve been raised to think of plants as objects that exist chiefly for our pleasure and consumption. We use them to nourish our bodies and beautify our gardens and homes.
The truth is that plants are so much more than that. They are multi-dimensional, living beings with whom we have a sacred relationship that can help us evolve on many levels.
They can detoxify our bodies, purify our minds, rebalance our emotions, and reboot our energy. They can help us heal diseases and expand our vision.
They can also open up an entirely different relationship with the natural world.
As you learn to open to the deeper blessings of plants, you can receive more of their healing and medicinal powers and put yourself on a path to radiant health and even spiritual illumination.
Plants are actually conscious, sentient life forms connected in complex and mysterious ways to the health of our bodies and minds.
On the most basic level, the human race is dependent on plants just to survive. But they can also helps us truly thrive.
When we relate to plants with gratitude, humility and reverence, they can teach us a great deal about ourselves, our connection to each other and the art of living.
When combined with meditative practices and mindfulness, plants can serve as a foundation for a spiritual practice that transforms negative conditions and creates exciting new opportunities for manifesting our greater life purpose.
Ancient seers, mystics, and healers discovered many of these secret properties and passed down this knowledge in lineages such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine in the East and herbalism in the West.
Now you can harvest the best of these healing traditions, marry them with spiritual practice and create a new paradigm for your health and wholeness, in the new 12-module Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0.
A New Paradigm of Relating to Plants
The prospect of creating a new-paradigm relationship with plants can be intimidating. It could take a lifetime to study and master multiple disciplines — from botany and medicine to sacred traditions and spiritual practices.
Rather than sifting through and distilling this endless array of information on your own, what if you could take a three-month virtual journey with a master guide who has dedicated his life to exploring, classifying and documenting the practical, medical, psychological and spiritual powers of plants?
Such a guide can navigate you through the hype and misinformation common in this field. Science tends to view the esoteric healing lore of plants with skepticism, preferring the cold, clinical certainty of pharmaceutical drugs.
The major botanical medicine traditions, while infused with great wisdom, tend to have blind spots and knowledge gaps.
Floracopeia founder David Crow, L.Ac. is one of today’s greatest synthesizers of the vast knowledge contained within the plant kingdom. He not only has assimilated the research, he has spent decades immersed in the ancient healing arts.
David has journeyed deep into Chinese and Ayurvedic traditions, and studied with masters the world over. This hard-earned wisdom and knowledge is now available to you in a powerful virtual format.
A Cornucopia of Practical Healing Wisdom
In Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0, David has synthesized proven techniques, tips, and strategies for accessing the profound healing, restorative, medicinal and spiritual powers of plants, in 12 information-rich modules.
The course is labeled 2.0 because it builds upon and expands on David’s original Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution program by adding a wealth of specific practices for detoxification, rejuvenation and manifestation.
You’ll learn about the critical role plants play in the purification of the world and your body, as well as which medicinal plants protect against environmental toxicity. You’ll discover how Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese medicine use plants to detoxify the body and mind.
You’ll understand why detoxification — whether of environmental poisons or toxic addictions — promotes health, happiness and fulfillment and contributes to individual and collective spiritual evolution.
You’ll receive clear-cut instructions for combining medicinal plants with meditation practices, using illness, trauma, pain and addiction as a springboard for spiritual growth.
You’ll gain knowledge about the ways plants can revitalize your body, mind and spirit and learn practical rejuvenation therapies that enhance cognitive function, longevity and spiritual development.
You’ll also study the relationship between flowering plants and the health of the biosphere, and how GMOs affect the “pranic intelligence” of food plants, human health, and consciousness.
You’ll be given specific strategies for obtaining high-quality nourishment in this age of food and chemical sensitivities — and for using nutrient-rich plants to boost your immune system, overcome fatigue and slow aging.
The final modules comprise a master class in ecological spirituality. You’ll see how medicinal plants can help you deepen your meditation practice, cultivate spiritual awareness and manifest your life purpose.
You’ll discover that spiritual traditions are rooted in nature and that plants are the bridge between spirit and matter. And you’ll learn about the energetic intelligence of medicinal plants that supports your body’s healing intelligence.
Finally, you’ll discover the ancient and modern uses of visionary power plants, how to use aromatic plants and essential oils to calm, balance and uplift your entire being — and how to apply the immunological and psychological benefits of “sacred scents.”
David will escort you across the threshold of an enthralling new world that empowers effective healing and nourishment of your body, mind and soul — and those of your loved ones.
You’ll never look at plants the same way, again. You will open to a whole new realm of allies and companions for your life.
When you choose take this journey with David, you’ll gain a profound understanding of medicinal plants that links biology, ecology, spirituality with a felt sense of connection with all of life.
The Value of a Master Guide
There is perhaps no better guide for opening you to a new paradigm of relating to the plant kingdom than Floracopeia founder David Crow, who integrates wisdom from multiple streams of healing practices into a coherent and cohesive body of teachings.
For more than 30 years, he’s pioneered a path that draws from strands as diverse as Ayurveda, Chinese medicine and essential oils to shift our perspective that plants are mechanistic objects to one in which we recognize and honor them as wise, sentient allies.
You’ll receive a profound understanding of working with medicinal plants, food plants, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants and essential oils as an entryway into understanding health, spirituality and true wellness.
David will balance high-level theoretical and spiritual insights alongside specific remedies and protocols you can immediately put into practice. You’ll learn how to eat more healthfully and joyfully in a way that truly nourishes your body. You’ll learn about specific therapeutic herbs, plant essences and oils that can rebuild your energy and clarify your focus.
You can envision this new relationship with the plant kingdom as growing new and deeper roots for a richer, fuller life. This strengthened root system allows you to weather metaphorical storms, droughts and other life challenges — from health crises to aging to the loss of loved ones.
By seeking unity with the wisdom, healing power and, yes, consciousness within the plant kingdom, we awaken to new domains of knowledge. We view and relate to our bodies and lives — and the earth itself — in ways that enable us to become passionate advocates for individual and collective well-being and consciousness.
In every class, you’ll gain important information about medicinal plants that can enhance your physical and emotional well-being. Ultimately, you’ll see that each and every plant, herb and flower can open a pathway into a deeper relationship with your body, mind and soul — and thus serve as a portal to spiritual awakening.
During this 12-module program, you’ll:
- Use common herbs to treat ailments in a less invasive and non-toxic way.
- Develop daily and periodic detoxification practices based on essential oils, spiritual practices and natural therapies.
- Receive insights into principles of rejuvenation and energy rebalancing in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
- Study the four levels of herbal treatments revealed in Chinese and Tibetan medicine.
- Develop new ways to work with energy, consciousness and healing.
- Learn how detoxification removes obstacles to — and helps you fulfill — the four aims of life according to Ayurveda.
- Be given precise instructions on how to use herbs for detoxifying the liver, brain and digestive and respiratory systems.
- Receive Ayurvedic therapies to cleanse pathogenic toxins from your body and mind.
- Study the four global benefits of medicinal plants, and how these support the manifestation of human potential.
- Understand the five root causes of diseases, and how they are solved by the intelligence of plants.
- Discover the most important medicinal plants to cultivate for individual, family and community well-being.
- Learn how medicinal plants can specifically be used to develop awareness of our unity not only with our botanical brethren, but with the very life force of the universe.
- Discover the differences between the molecular intelligence of medicinal plants and pharmaceutical drugs.
- Learn how to use major herbs and essential oils with
- Receive clear instructions for how to combine meditation and herbal therapies for effective pain management.
- Learn how rejuvenating the body can help overcome
- Understand stress, anxiety and depression according to Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, and how to apply plant remedies in a proper way that rebalances emotions.
- Apply ancient sacred scents such as frankincense, myrrh and sandalwood to open your spiritual awareness.
- Learn how gardens support community health, food security, environmental healing and spiritual growth.
This program is appropriate for anyone intrigued by the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine as well as professionals in any discipline that work with herbs, plants, oils or energy.
You’ll benefit from David’s more than 30 years of studying the healing powers of plants in various cultures with many gifted teachers — from the shamanic traditions of the Amazon to the alchemical mysteries of the Himalayas and the ancient wisdom of Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
We are confident you will find this unique offering deeply enriching and practical.
What You’ll Discover in These 12 Modules
In this 12-module transformational intensive, David will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies to become attuned and aligned to your deeper biological interconnectedness with the plant kingdom. You’ll develop a broader spiritual lens that will support a deconstruction of false notions about your relationship with plants, and you’ll learn how to work with energy, consciousness and healing in new ways.
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the last, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles of evolutionary healing with plants as you connect to the greater biological realities of creating a sustainable culture that supports all.
Purification: Medicinal Plants, Detoxification & Spiritual Evolution
Plants detoxify the biosphere of the earth; many medicinal plants are also highly effective for detoxifying the inner biosphere of the human body, something that pharmaceutical drugs cannot do.
As levels of environmental toxicity rise, associated health challenges are multiplying and increasing in seriousness, making the purifying powers of plants even more valuable and necessary. When used properly, medicinal plants can be highly effective for cleansing the body and mind of negative habits and physical addictions.
When combined with meditative practices and mindfulness, the use of these plants can become a spiritual practice that transforms negative conditions and creates new opportunities for manifesting our greater life purpose.
Module 1: Medicinal Plants & Purification (Recorded January 26)
Detoxification is an ongoing process in the human body supported by nutrients from food plants. Medicinal plants, when used wisely and according to the individual body type, season and health condition, can gently and safely support detoxification of the organs and tissues, just as plants cleanse the elements of the biosphere.
In this module, you will discover:
- How collective consciousness creates the conditions of the biosphere, and the role of plants in purifying the world.
- Concepts of toxicity and detoxification in Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese medicine.
- How plants detoxify the body and mind.
- How medicinal plants differ from pharmaceutical drugs.
- Principles and practices of safe, effective detoxification for different body types and ages.
- Nutritional and dietary preparations for detoxification.
- Important medicinal plants that protect against environmental toxicity.
Module 2: Detoxification & Spiritual Evolution (Recorded February 2)
Detoxification, whether of environmental poisons or toxic addictions, has profound implications for our health, happiness and fulfillment and can play an important role in our individual and collective spiritual evolution.
In this module you will learn:
- How detoxification promotes our individual and collective spiritual evolution.
- The four aims of life according to Ayurveda, and how detoxification removes obstacles to them.
- The physical, mental and emotional levels of detoxification.
- Ayurvedic concepts of Ama: therapies to cleanse pathogenic toxins from the body and mind.
- How nutrition, sleep, breath and movement are the foundations of detoxification.
- Herbs for detoxifying the digestive and respiratory systems.
Module 3: Freedom & Fulfillment: Pain & Spiritual Growth (Recorded February 9)
Pain and suffering are both a catalyst and an obstacle to spiritual evolution, and medicinal plants can be highly effective in not only treating illnesses and addictions, but also in transforming pain into a spiritual path.
In this module, you will discover:
- How herbs and meditation can transform trauma and addiction into a spiritual path.
- Medicinal plants and meditation practices that help eliminate and manage pain.
- Herbs for releasing addictions and easing withdrawal.
- How to use medicinal plants with meditation to heal your mind, stabilize emotions and resolve painful memories.
- Spiritual detoxification practices from traditional cultures.
- Herbs that detoxify and protect your liver and brain.
Medicinal Plants, Rejuvenation &
Just as pharmaceutical drugs cannot remove toxicity in the body, they are incapable of replenishing the body’s nutrients and increasing vitality. Throughout time, plants that support mental functions, enhance memory and improve concentration have been regarded as having a unique and special place in the botanical pharmacopeia for nourishing spiritual development.
Module 4: Ojas & Rasa: The Essences of Nutrition, Vitality & Spirituality (Recorded February 16)
“Rasa” is the vitality of plants concentrated in their juices, flavors and smells; “Ojas” is the refined nutritional essence of the body that supports immunity and vitality and gives happiness and contentment. Knowing how to use plants that are rich in Rasa to support Ojas is the basis of rejuvenation, which in turn is the foundation for long life and spiritual accomplishment.
In this module, you will discover:
- How the essence of plants nourishes and rejuvenates the body and consciousness.
- The ways rejuvenation supports spiritual development.
- Important and practical principles of rejuvenation therapies.
- The nature of Ojas and its importance for immunity, vitality and happiness.
- How rejuvenating the body can help overcome karmic obstacles.
- Meditations that enhance rejuvenation.
- Herbs and foods that increase Ojas, vitality and immunity.
- Herbs that rejuvenate your brain and support mental clarity and focus.
Module 5: The Feast of Nectars: Food Plants & Spirituality (Recorded February 23)
The foundation of the food chain is flowering plants. Agriculture, food plants and the quality of nutrition in a society are both causes and results of its level of collective consciousness, and therefore an opportunity to develop a deeper spiritual relationship with plants and the soil they come from.
In this module, you will discover:
- How flowers and pollinators are connected to human consciousness and spirituality.
- The relationship between flowering plants and the health of the biosphere.
- The six tastes and the role of sweetness in rejuvenation.
- How to develop a spiritual relationship with food.
- Spiritual practices used in traditional agriculture.
- How GMOs affect the pranic intelligence of food plants, human health and consciousness.
- How to get high-quality nourishment in the age of food and chemical sensitivities.
Module 6: Rasayana: Elixirs For Rejuvenation, Meditation & Longevity (Recorded March 1)
Classical medical systems such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine offer sophisticated, systematic approaches for rejuvenating the body and mind. Using nurturing therapies and medicinal plants rich in nutritive compounds, we can restore strong immunity, overcome fatigue, and increase the length, quality and enjoyment of life.
In this module, you will discover:
- 4 levels of herbal treatments according to Chinese and Tibetan medicine, and the ultimate goal of healing.
- 2 levels of alchemy according to Taoism.
- Rasayana (rejuvenation) and Vajikarana (aphrodisiac) therapies in Ayurveda.
- Herbs that enhance meditation, support healthy brain functions and slow aging.
- Specialized rejuvenation formulas from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
Medicinal Plants, Manifestation &
Spiritual traditions arose from our relationship to the cycles of nature and its powers; developing awareness of our intimate relationship with plants and the elements of the earth develops ecological spirituality, which is the basis for natural compassion and a collective effort to protect and restore the life-sustaining powers of the biosphere. Medicinal plants can support every type of meditation practice, as well become the focus of meditation, and are therefore agents that help us cultivate and actualize spiritual awareness and manifest our life purpose.
Module 7: Eco-spirituality: Plants & the Manifestation of Spiritual Consciousness (Recorded March 8)
Spirituality, health and the well-being of the earth are intimately connected. Spiritual practices develop sensitivity, insight, empathy and other qualities that are necessary for ecological sustainability, which in turn provides the conditions for individuals and humanity to develop and manifest spiritual qualities.
In this module, you will learn:
- How spiritual traditions are rooted in nature, and how spirituality is ecological.
- The 4 global benefits of medicinal plants, and how these support the manifestation of human potential.
- How medicinal plants can support the manifestation and expression of life purpose and spiritual consciousness.
- How natural medicine is a spiritually and ecologically transforming force in society.
- How using medicinal plants can develop awareness of biological unity, the basis of ecological spirituality.
- Ways your relationship with different plant communities can become a path to cultivating ecological spirituality.
- How medicinal plants can be used to support your meditation practice.
- Why and how classical meditation practices are relevant for the modern ecological crisis.
- How to meditate on unity with plants through the breath.
Module 8: The Evolution of Light Into Consciousness (Recorded March 15)
Human life is dependent on sunlight photosynthesized by plants, and plants are dependent on the energies of the sun and moon. Understanding this biological dependency develops reverence and spiritual sensitivity toward plants and the elemental sources of life.
In this module you will discover:
- How sunlight becomes consciousness, and how plants are the bridge between spirit and matter.
- How we are solar-powered beings dependent on plants, and what this means for the future of humanity.
- How the flow of nutrients through the body is the basis for our emotional and mental sense of self.
- Meditations on sunlight and metabolism to develop your awareness of biological unity.
Module 9: Botanical Prana: Plants As Agents Of Nature’s Self-Organizing Intelligence (Recorded March 29)
By understanding the intelligence of medicinal plants and how this intelligence functions in the biosphere and human body, we can bring these plants into our lives to enhance our immunological, neurological and emotional intelligence, medically empower ourselves and support our spiritual evolution both individually and in communities.
In this module, you will discover:
- The role of plants in creating and maintaining the ecosystems of the earth and your body.
- How the pranic intelligence of medicinal plants supports the healing intelligence of the body.
- The 5 root causes of diseases, and how they are solved by the intelligence of plants.
- How gardens support community health, food security, environmental healing and spiritual growth.
- The most important medicinal plants to cultivate for individual, family and community well-being.
- How to study the elements and energies of medicinal plants through taste, smell and body sensations.
- How to meditate on the 5 elements to realize biological unity with nature.
Module 10: Soma: Vision Plants for Wisdom & Transcendence (Recorded April 5)
Many plants are legendary for their abilities to produce visionary states, profound insights, and reveal transcendent realities. Because of their great power these plants can damage the body and mind if used improperly, but if used wisely they can be important allies for spiritual growth.
In this module, you will discover:
- How visionary power plants have been used through history.
- The Vedic Soma cult, the Greek Eleusinian Mysteries and the impact of entheogens on civilizations.
- The relevance of visionary plants to the modern world.
- The “four containers” for the safe and effective use of power plants, and the dangers of using plants outside those containers.
- Contemporary ritual traditions of botanical sacraments.
- Who entheogens are useful for or not, and when and where they should be used.
- The benefits and problems of using medical cannabis; when and how narcotics support spiritual evolution or not.
Module 11: The Perfumed Garden: Aromatic Plants, Olfaction & Consciousness (Recorded April 12)
The olfactory system transmits the intelligence of botanical aromatic molecules directly to the brain. The link between the breath, the limbic system and the healing powers of plants provides us with a powerful yet easily accessible tool to enhance meditation, concentration and memory, and to reinforce positive mental and emotional states.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the breath is the most direct path to cultivating ecological spirituality and experiencing biological unity.
- The vital links between olfaction, memory, moods, creativity and emotional states.
- The relationship between sensory intelligence and spiritual evolution.
- The concepts of Shen (Spirit) in traditional Chinese medicine and its relevance to spiritual awareness.
- How to use medicinal plants and meditation to transform stress, depression and anxiety into a spiritual practice.
- How to use aromatic plants and essential oils to calm, balance and uplift your body, mind and spirit.
Module 12: Wish-fulfilling Gems: Ceremonial Plants For Removing Obstacles, Creating Synchronicity & Attracting Good Fortune (Recorded April 19)
Many plants have been used for millennia for their aromatic powers to uplift the mind, balance the emotions, enhance immunity and counteract pathogens, thereby removing various kinds of negativity, stimulating creativity, manifesting intentions and supporting spiritual evolution.
In this module, you will discover:
- The tradition of homa, Vedic fire ceremony, for uniting heaven and earth.
- The “sacred scents” and “wish-fulfilling gems”: agarwood, sandalwood, frankincense, palo santo and others.
- The immunological and psychological benefits of the sacred scents.
- How to use the sacred scents to calm your spirit, uplift your heart and deepen meditation.
- How the botanical wish-fulfilling gems create spiritual synchronicity.
- How to use ceremonial plants to repel negativity, remove obstacles and attract good fortune.
The Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0 Bonus Collection
In addition to David’s transformative 12-module online training, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions will complement what you’ll learn in the course and deepen your understanding and practice.
Spiritual Beliefs and Practices in
3-hour Lecture and Guided Photo Journey with
From the Chinese fertility rites practiced in the cult of Shen Nung to the Vedic fire ceremonies for abundant crops, ceremony, magic and festivities have woven the cycles of life the cycles of the seasons and the cycles of plant growth into a sacred fabric.
From the development of food crops in the Incan empire to the garden systems of ancient Hawaiians, vast and deep knowledge of plants has been an integral part of human history that has left a rich legacy of art, song, myth and ethnobotanical wisdom. From the traditions of preparing the soil to methods of planting to the techniques of harvesting, spiritual beliefs and practices have been the basis of agriculture since humanity first began planting seeds.
What were these beliefs and practices? What role and function did they play in their cultures? What insights and mystical views were they based on and what effects and powers did they have?
Join us for an in-depth lecture and guided photo journey around the world and through time to discover and remember what may be one of the most crucial dimensions of our relationship with the natural world that has disappeared from modern life, at our own loss and peril.
Plants that Heal
E-book by David Crow
In this collection of essays by David Crow, you’ll deepen your discovery of the healing powers of plants. Essay titles include Roses, The People’s Pharmacy, Stimulants, Dental Health, Cosmic Chemistry, The Aromatic Journey of Prana, Fragrance and Consciousness, Frankincense and Myrrh, Essential Oils and the Fifteen Subdoshas, Medicines For The Earth and many more.
Floracopeia’s Essential Oils Reference Guide
A Full Color 24-page E-book with Guidance on Using Essential Oils
This Essential Oils Reference Guide is a beneficial addition to you essential Oils Package. Learn how to use Essential Oils effectively in many different applications. Learn about the safety considerations when using Essential Oils. Learn about the uses and applications of 20 of the most popular Essential Oils.
What Graduates of Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0 are Saying...
I have loved this course and the experience with The Shift Network. I felt well informed and supported all the way through. The information and learning I received was powerful and important to me. The introduction was clear and precise about the content and the layout of the course. I received what I expected and more. My expectations have definitely been met and I am happy to recommend The Shift Network to anyone that is considering enrolling for a course with them. Thanks heaps to Amy and David. I loved the course!!!
– Michelle, Nelson, New Zealand
I have been asking for many years for a teacher to come to me who could teach me the ways of the plant world and along came this course. The insight and teachings have changed my life and the way I work with plants. With the planet in so much turmoil, this course is a must and I would recommend it to those of us who wish to heal the earth. Thank you to The Shift Network for giving me this great gift.
– Alison Strickland, Victoria, BC, Canada
The information we received in this course was so fundamentally important that I think it should be given to every human being on the planet. It is what should be being taught to our children in schools. If we understood this information we would never have a climate change problem.
– Wendy, New Zealand
Pure inspiration! It was food for the soul something that I obviously needed right at this time. I feel so much more awakened to the interdependence of all things through experience. David Chow is a true gift. Great to have the recordings available too so I could listen when it suited.
– Fiona, Australia
As a gardener and herbalist I am deeply touched and renewed from the experience of this course. The sharing of the healing Wisdom of the Kingdom of nature as articulated in this course kindled warmth of heart, hope and peace in me.
– Monique, Sebastopol, CA
This material that David presented can spark many people to wake up to themselves and their world. When that connectedness is discovered between human beings and the rest of nature, there is a relief and relaxation that happens.
– Gina Mermelstein, Halifax, Nova Scotia
This course affirmed, reaffirmed, and taught me new things that I believe are essential to living well on the planet and working intimately with life. I am a therapist working with many people, and I found myself bringing the living, abundant, wisdom of plants into my work... often. Everyone LOVED it!
– Lisa Hartwick, MA (Psych) RCC, British Columbia, Canada
I’ve learned to interact and unite with the trees and plants that have always been here for us. It’s amazing to know how intelligent these plants are and that it is so important to preserve nature so we can continue enjoying her fruits. I have learned to be more sensitive to our environment and to become one with our life force energy of our plants.
– Theresa Harrison, San Diego, CA
I have never heard a speaker more connected and on the right path for the right reasons than David Crow. I support and trust him in all his subjects and believe in him as a real and honest teacher with only goodness in his heart. I believe i have learned more of all the right things with him and place him, for me, as important as Jon Kabat-Zinn or even Alan Watts. His material is directly relatable to my life and connected to Plants, the Earth and Our place in it.
– Kelli, Sweden
This course has deeply increased my understanding and connection to all the huge variety of healing,medicinal plants... giving me so much new knowledge that can only benefit my life ,my loved ones and ultimately Mother Earth and all humanity.., David Crow’s knowledge, deep integrity and gentle heart are truly outstanding.
– Edoarda, Sydney, Australia
My relationship with the plant world has NEVER been better. This course has deepened my walk on this beautiful blue planet in ways that I’m sure I won’t realize for years to come. I am blessed to have taken this course and give deep thanks to David and his helpers, teachers and friends that have participated in his journey that brought him to this place of sharing his insights. Blessings and gratitude.
– Lauri Lincoln, Thurman, IA
A great subject matter presented in an easy to understand format. I would recommend this course to anyone who has interest in botanicals and their healing powers.
– Cindi, Canada
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Twelve 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions with David Crow
Experience a rare opportunity to be mentored and learn from plant medicine pioneer David Crow — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session helps you create the specific skills and abilities to strengthen your relationship with the natural world.
Twelve PDF Transcripts of
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you will then have the option to do related exercises, practice new tools and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate the lesson.
The Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0 Bonus Collection
- Spiritual Beliefs and Practices in
3-hour Lecture and Guided Photo Journey with David Crow
- Plants that Heal
E-book by David Crow
- Floracopeia’s Essential Oils Reference Guide
A Full Color 24-page E-book with Guidance on Using
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0 Virtual Training
We feel honored that David Crow has chosen to partner with The Shift Network on this exclusive online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from a skilled and masterful herbalist and plant medicine expert.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals — which would cost thousands of dollars). You’ll also be able to benefit from David’s incredible teachings and practices, from the comfort of your home — at your own pace!
If you’re serious about deepening your access to plant medicine and botanicals and live in a more harmonious way with yourself and others, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones — and our world — to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
More Praise for David Crow...
I wish I was a good writer in order to fully express how since taking the course I seem to have developed a deep love and a relationship with the plants around me. About 5 years ago I had the concrete in my front yard removed I could not understand why I could not accept planter boxes rather than going through all the trouble anxiety and criticism from my neighbors. Now when I come home I am greeted by a lush array of plants. I now speak to them and thank them for the beautiful healing energy they provide. I am also slowly removing the concrete from the backyard but with great enthusiasm — not with the anxiety I experienced prior.
– Jacqueline, Brooklyn, NY
Many insights from a good teacher. I especially appreciated the experiential part, how David Crow led us to many places which we can now continue to explore on our own. I came away with a profound sense of the interconnectedness and deep wisdom of Nature, and Life moving through all of it and us.
– Diana Mongeau, Errington, BC, Canada
What I liked most of this course is that it made me aware of the importance of the plants in our daily life. How we can communicate with them and obtain answers. It sound a little funny, but, yes, it’s all in paying attention. I liked very much the information of the healing oils and want to learn more about this theme. All remedies to our emotional, physical and mental health lies in medicinal plants, eating, smelling, rubbing and so forth. I take care by not taking pharmaceuticals and now I am more convinced of being very careful in doing so. Just in case of an emergency. I really look forward to learn more and be able to pass the information on. Thank you very much Amy and staff, and of course to David Crow.
– Maria Elisa Calero, Colombia, South America
I really found this enriching, deep, profound and affecting. Loved the depth of knowledge and insight and level of integrity that came across...! Many thanks.
– Annie Le Marquand, Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
In this course David Crow shares a unique blend of knowledge and perspectives from ancient and modern cultures. I appreciated the practical approach to spirituality and the participatory focus to learning. I look forward to reflecting and further absorbing insights from the course over time.
– Sarah Weber, Squamish, BC, Canada
The information in this course was extraordinary, and has so many implications for the way we live our lives and for the preservation of our beloved Earth. I feel this could be transformative if truly taken to heart.
– Valerie, Devon, England
This course has profoundly deepened my meditation practice. Fabulous insights and wonderful reverence for the plant world. Thank you so much for this learning experience.
– Silvia Rudzki, Wellington, New Zealand
I have always been more of an animal person than a plant person, although I love being out in nature, around trees, etc. In retrospect, I think I unconsciously objectified plants, flowers, etc... even herbs, which I have picked were more impersonal, if that makes sense. This course has heightened my awareness of plant life of all kinds as beings and presence. My relationship and awareness, even with my own garden has changed significantly in a way that is intensely spiritual and (though the words aren’t quite right) awe-inspiring. This has been one of the most profound and consciousness-expanding courses I have ever taken. Thank you, David Crow.
– Beverly Kune, Santa Fe, NM
I wasn’t sure if anyone in my family would be as engaged as I was. My 84 year-old mom was blown away and listened to four lectures. My sister read through the transcripts. My friends listened to some of the lectures. It was highly interesting and unique material for all of us. I hope to continue with another class, and/or start some personal study of the many topics presented.
– Connie, Chapel Hill, NC
At the risk of sounding certifiably crazy... many years ago I had a very lucid dream in which a "higher being" clothed in a hooded robe was imparting the "secrets of the universe" to me. I knew what I was being told was of supreme importance, and when I awoke the only part I remembered was being told that nature "leans into us (humanity), which allows for our being." I understood this on an intuitive level, but not until hearing David lecture did I understand what this means biologically, psychologically and spiritually. I am very, very pleased with the content and depth of this course and consider the imparted information priceless.
– Bonnie Davis, Dallas, TX
I’ve always had a connection with the moon, and I could never explain why. I’ve always had a connection with plants, and people thought I was unique. Learning about the connection of the moon and sun with the plants, then incorporating the meditation, WOW!!! My existence isn’t isolated to the physicality of my body here on earth, but my presence has expanded through the plants, animals, and others, and my presence is now of an energy that goes beyond the physical and is now the energy of color, smell, health, and, and, and... this is more of who and what I am. I want to know more, so I can share more. Thank you David!
– Carmen, Waukesha, WI
About David Crow
David Crow, L.Ac. is one of the world’s foremost experts and leading speakers in the field of botanical medicine and grassroots healthcare. He is a master herbalist, aromatherapist and acupuncturist with over 30 years experience, and is an expert in the Ayurvedic and Chinese medical systems. David is a renowned author, a poet and is the founding director of Floracopeia Aromatic Treasures. Floracopeia was created as a way to help preserve and promote the use of botanical medicines as solutions to solving numerous interrelated global problems: lack of healthcare, poverty, environmental destruction and loss of ethnobotanical knowledge.
David Crow has presented his vision of grassroots healthcare, preservation of botanical medicines, and the use of plants for ecological restoration to hundreds of audiences, ranging from small private groups to conferences and lecture halls, to a panel discussion with the Dalai Lama broadcast internationally to millions of viewers. He has given numerous keynote speeches, taught at conferences and colleges of naturopathic, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, and been interviewed on numerous radio programs. His articles and excerpts from his book have been published in several magazines, and In Search of the Medicine Buddha has been translated into three foreign editions. David travels and teaches throughout the world. Through his visionary synthesis of medicine, ecology and spirituality, he has helped transform the lives of thousands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a refund is 2 weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we'd love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there is something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.